Hanuman sadhanas: A real miracle

by Dr Manish Pandit

Introduction: It is now Pitru Paksha. Saturn is also stationary in Saggitarius with Ketu. One of the people who I prayed should attain peace at Gaya was my uncle. The story which I quote is very old. I used to go to the North of India on vacation when I was a child. There I used to meet my father's younger sister's husband, we used to address him as Choudhry uncle.
Choudhry uncle had apparently had an accident when he was much younger. This accident had caused him numerous fractures, his hip and his spine included. The injuries had been grave and had left him with terrible problems, including making him move almost sideways. Despite this he used to have a superb smile on his face at all times. An extremely well read man, we used to have conversations on so many things for hours. He was very well to do and had apparently stayed in a hotel in Chicago for months in his youth. All these stories made me really interested in Chicago but also in reading books as he invariably had a huge collection of books to read and he would buy me a few books too.

Hanuman Sadhana:

In the course of time, I grew up and one day I asked him the story of his accident. If memory serves me right, this story is not only really extremely amazing but shows how the right sadhaka can, in moments of extreme emotion bring about miracles.
He was a handsome and strapping young man a long time ago and he and my father's elder brother were driving through a jungle. As luck would have it, the jeep had a terrible accident and they could not be found. Three days later, a lot of people had given up hope, when my father's elder brother's wife who was doing continuous parayanas of Sundarkanda had a most amazing vision in the night. She saw a langur come from great distance, as it approached her, it grew in size, then it began to show the entire topographic geography of the region where the two had been lost. Suddenly, my father's elder brother's wife's heart missed a beat. The langur became huge in size and started to extend its hand downwards through the sky. In the distance, she suddenly saw the exact location of both of them. Hanumanta promised to keep them both alive.
To cut a long story short, they were both found, only a short rime later, in the exact location pointed out by Hanuman. Choudhry uncle had God only knows how many fractures and he was just about alive. He recovered with time and retained his wit and humour despite all the terrible troubles heaped on him by life. As Saturn goes stationary, I hope that all people who are afflicted in the course of life's journey retain their humour and courage to go about life like Choudhry uncle.

This is a small link to Hanuman sadhanas on my blog on spirituality:
https://mmpandit.wordpress.com/2019/08/03/the-use-of-specific-hanuman-stotra-hanuman-chalisa/

Conclusion: This is a genuine life story and I hope that it enhances your courage to face obstacles in life. Jai Hanuman and Jai Shree Rama. Don't tell me how big your problems are, tell Hanuman your troubles and see them ease one by one.

Jai Mahakaal Hanuman



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Miracles of Hanuman Chalisa

Saturn affliction and remedial measures: